We are now hiring and will be happy to welcome talented professional EFL teachers to our team. The Langwe School chain has been on the market since 2010. Over 600 students of various ages and levels study here for different reasons but the same outcome – speaking English fluently in their day-to-day lives.
In order to achieve this ambitious goal, Langwe pays a lot of attention to employee development by oragnizing professional trainings and seminars.
All lessons are based on the communicative method, which means real-life communication integrated in the lesson framework. After taking our courses, 95% of our students take and pass Cambridge exams.
We use Cambridge University Press programs, so that our students would comprehend and use the new knowledge with pleasure and maximal effectiveness. We are currently using the newest most up-to-date course materials which include CLIL, Values, Transferable Skills and an On-line platform.
At present, there are 4 Langwe Schools working in Moscow: Peredelkino, Solntsevo, Solntsevo-Park, Troitsk (New Moscow).
- Teaching a variety of ages and levels
- Filling in the paper work
- Participating in school events
Level of expertise:
- Degree in pedagogy or linguistics
- TEFL diploma (CELTA, DELTA, TEFL, TKT)
- Experience teaching exam classes
- Ability to adapt materials for the students’ age and level
Our perfect teacher:
- Positive, outgoing, proactive, responsible and a creative thinker
- Open to new things and ready to learn new techniques
- Goal - oriented
- Able to establish and maintain good relationship with children and their parents
- Full-time or part-time contract
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Professional Development
- Positive atmosphere
- Teaching aids
Do you consider yourself the ideal candidate?
Apply as soon as possible. Looking forward to get your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org